This post may contain affiliate links.
Easy-to-make in 30 minutes, Beef and Cheddar Sliders are hard to resist! They are cheesy and buttery, with a special sauce that’s super simple to make. These delicious sliders are great served as an appetizer for parties, game day celebrations, potlucks, and family gatherings. As a bonus, Beef And Cheddar Sliders make a great main dish for weeknight meals.
Y’all know I’m always a fan of any 30-minute recipe, but you will be truly amazed by how easy this recipe is to make! Beef and Cheddar Sliders require minimum prep, just a bit of cooking, and clean-up is a breeze.
These Sliders are comfort food taken to a new level. Because everyone loves a great sandwich, they are perfect to serve for any occasion, from family dinners to tailgates to graduation parties.
Serve this dish as finger food or as a main course, and I promise you’ll have people begging for the recipe!
Make These Sliders For…
- Family Dinners
- Game Day and Tailgating
- Super Bowl Parties
- Block Parties, Cookouts, and Barbeques
- Graduation Parties
- Birthday Celebrations
- Casual Entertaining
- Potlucks and Covered Dish Suppers
Ingredients to Make Beef and Cheddar Sliders
- Hawaiian Dinner Rolls
- Deli Roast Beef – thinly sliced
- Cheddar Cheese – sliced or grated
- BBQ Sauce – your favorite brand
- Dijon Mustard
- Brown Sugar
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Poppy Seeds
PRO TIP: If you can’t find Hawaiian Dinner Rolls at your local grocery store, you can use potato rolls.
How to Make This Recipe
- Preheat oven. Slice Hawaiian rolls horizontally, place the bottom half on a baking sheet. In a small bowl whisk together BBQ sauce, mayo, and Dijon mustard. Spread this mixture on bottom half of rolls.
- Layer thinly sliced roast beef and cheddar cheese on the dinner rolls and then add the top half of rolls.
- Combine sauce ingredients in sauce pan. Bring to a boil then spoon mixture over the sliders.
- Bake for 15 minutes covered with foil then for an additional 5 minutes after removing foil. Serve and enjoy!
Tips for Making This Recipe
- Hawaiian Rolls come in a package of twelve, and all the rolls are connected, one right next to the other. I like to keep my rolls all together when I slice them horizontally, building the sliders like one big sandwich. Once they come out of the oven, then I slice them into individual portions.
- If you’re a big BBQ fan, you can add a tablespoon of BBQ Sauce to the butter mixture that’s poured over the sliders. This gives the dish a little extra BBQ kick.
- If you like spicy food, you can add a tablespoon of Texas Pete, or your favorite hot sauce, to the BBQ Sauce mixture you’ll slather on the bottom half of the rolls.
How to Serve Beef and Cheddar Sliders
You can serve these Beef and Cheddar Sliders in so many ways, for so many kinds of events. Here are just a couple of ways to serve these sliders…
- Family Dinners – You can serve these delicious sliders for a family dinner along with a nice green salad. I like to put a serving platter of them out right on the dinner table so that my family can grab as many as they like!
- Game Days, Super Bowl Parties, and Sporting Events – It’s super easy to double or triple this recipe, so they’re perfect for any kind of game day party. You can keep them warm in the oven at 175 degrees with tinfoil over the top.
- Birthday Parties, Graduations, Potlucks, and Cookouts – These sliders or perfect for a feeding a crowd!
How To Store Leftovers
If you are lucky enough to have leftovers, you can store these Beef and Cheddar Sliders in an air-tight container for 3-5 days.
Reheat in the oven on a sheet pan until sliders are warmed through.
More Easy Recipes You’ll Love!
- Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Cream Cheese Sausage Balls
- Baked Brie in Puffed Pastry
- Cream Cheese Sausage Dip
Rate this recipe below and leave me a comment. I’d love to hear from you!
Beef and Cheddar Sliders
For the Sliders
- 1 dozen Hawaiian Dinner Rolls
- 3/4 lb Deli Roast Beef – thinly sliced
- 8 slices Cheddar Cheese
- 2 tablespoons BBQ Sauce – your favorite brand
- 1 tablespoon Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
For the Sauce
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 2 tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1.5 teaspoons Poppy Seeds
- Preheat Oven to 350°. Slice Hawaiian dinner rolls horizontally and place the bottom half on a 9 x 11" baking sheet. In a small bowl whisk together BBQ sauce, mayo, and 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard. Spread this mixture equally over the bottom half of Hawaiian rolls.
- Layer thinly sliced roast beef and cheddar cheese over the BBQ mixture on the dinner rolls. Place the top half of the dinner rolls over the roast beef and cheese.
- Make the sauce by adding butter, brown sugar, remaining Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and poppy seeds to a small sauce pan. Bring mixture to a boil over a medium heat, stirring occasionally. Remove sauce from heat, and spoon mixture over the sliders.
- Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes. Remove foil and continue to bake for another 5-8 minutes until tops of dinner rolls are golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes. Cut rolls into individual sliders and then serve warm.