Whether you’re feeding a crowd on game day, hosting a family get-together, or heading to a potluck, Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta is the recipe to serve! Loaded with tender chicken, smokey bacon, gooey cheese and seasoned with ranch dressing flavor, this dish is always a crowd-pleaser.
After hosting many a party and feeding tons of hungry kids, I’ve become known for my “feeding a crowd” recipes. These types of recipes have to be easy to double or triple, delicious, and budget-friendly.
One of the outstanding dishes I like to serve when called on to feed a crowd is Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta. This easy-to-make recipe checks the boxes plus its comfort food to the max!
What Makes This Recipe So Special?
- It’s creamy, cheesy and loaded with chicken, bacon and pasta.
- This pasta dish is made in ONE POT, so clean up is easy!
- It can be doubled or tripled.
- It is a great make ahead dish that’s also freezer friendly.
Ingredients For This Recipe
- Any short-cut pasta – I used Rotini
- Cream Cheese
- Alfredo Sauce
- Cheddar Cheese
- Ranch Seasoning
- Cooked Chicken
- Cooked Bacon
- Parsley or Chives
What Type of Chicken Can Be Used?
For this recipe, I like to use rotisserie chicken. Most large grocery stores carry cooked chicken these days, so they are easy to come by. I pull both the dark and white meat from the chicken, then shred or chop it for this recipe.
You can also cook, grill or roast chicken yourself if you like. This recipe is also great to use with leftover chicken or turkey from the holidays.
How To Make Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta
This “one-pot-wonder” recipe is super easy to make. Besides that, it packs a powerful punch of flavor that’s irresistible.
- First, cook the pasta, drain it and place it back in the pot.
- Cook, cool and chop the bacon.
- While the pasta and bacon are cooking, shred or chop the chicken, and grate the cheese.
- Add the cream cheese to the warm pasta and mix.
- Pour over the Alfredo sauce, ranch seasoning and cheddar cheese and mix with a wooden spoon.
- Add in the chicken and bacon, fold into the other ingredients and spoon into a serving bowl.
- Top with chopped parsley or chives, then dig in!
Is This Recipe Freezer Friendly?
Yes, it is! Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta can be frozen to serve later. Place the pasta in a freezer-safe container, wrap tightly with plastic wrap or foil. Place in the freezer for up to three months.
To serve, thaw in the refrigerator, and reheat in the oven or stop top until heated through.
Ways To Serve Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta
There are so many ways to serve this yummy dish! Here are a few of my favorites:
- For almost any family celebration or gathering.
- Birthday dinners.
- Game day or tailgating with friends.
- It makes a great dinner along with a fruit salad before trick or treating for Halloween.
- End of the school year graduation parties.
Rate this recipe below and leave me a comment. I’d love to hear from you!
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta
- 16 ounces dry pasta (use a small cut pasta)
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 16 ounce jar Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 packet Ranch seasoning
- 2 cups shredded or chopped cooked chicken
- 8 strips cooked chopped bacon
- chopped parsley or chives for garnish
- Cook pasta according to package direction in salted water. Drain the pasta and place it back into the pot. Immediately add the cream cheese and stir until melted.
- To the pot, add in the Alfredo sauce, Ranch seasoning, and cheddar cheese. Stir to incorporate.
- Fold in the chicken and bacon into the pasta mixture. Taste and season if necessary.
- Spoon into a serving bowl and sprinkle on parsley or chives. Serve and enjoy!