This post may contain affiliate links.
Spread some cheer at your next party with a glass of beautiful, delicious, Sparkling Berry Punch. With just 6 simple ingredients and 10 minutes of preparation, you can enjoy this refreshingly sweet, citrus drink at graduation parties, Memorial Day cookouts, and of course, on Mother’s Day!
If you’re searching for the perfect recipe for summer punch, then you’ve come to the right place! Berry recipes have always been a favorite of mine, whether it’s a muffin, a pie, or a berry drink, I am all in.
This Sparkling Berry Punch is really in a league of its own, with the perfect balance of sweetness from the sherbet and citrus flavor from the zesty lemon juice, it’s destined to become your new go-to punch recipe!
One of my favorite things about this punch is that everyone can enjoy it! The recipe itself is completely kid-friendly, but if you want to make an alcoholic version for adults, it’s super easy. You can either add one ounce of liquor to each individual serving, or you can add about 3-3.5 cups of vodka or gin to the larger batch, depending on how strong you want it.
Make This Berry Punch Recipe For…
- Graduation Parties
- Birthday Celebrations
- Casual Entertaining
- Potlucks and Covered Dish Suppers
- Picnics, Cookouts, and Barbeques
- Pool Parties
- Fourth Of July Celebrations
- Game Days and Tailgating
Ingredients Needed To Make Spring Berry Punch
There are only 6 simple punch ingredients in this recipe, and each one plays an important part in creating a delicious, balanced flavor!
- Cranberry Juice Cocktail
- Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- Chilled Ginger Ale
- Raspberry Sherbet
- Fresh Lemon or Lime Slices – for garnish
PRO TIP: You want to let the flavors in the punch marinate as long as possible in the fridge. So if you have the time to prepare the punch the night before, I highly recommend doing so.
How To Make Berry Punch
With only six simple ingredients and a few minutes of time, you can enjoy this delicious, fresh-tasting Sparkling Berry Punch!
- In a medium-sized pitcher, combine cranberry juice, lemon juice, and sugar. Muddle and blend well until the sugar dissolves. Place in fridge and let chill for at least an hour until you’re ready to serve.
- To serve, pour chilled punch mixture over an ice ring and add chilled ginger ale, then gently stir in sherbet. Garnish with lemon slices, serve, and enjoy!
How To Make An Ice Ring
- Place 2-3 cups of sliced fruit, fresh berries, citrus peel curls, edible flowers, and/or fresh herbs in your pan in a bundt pan or small freezer-friendly cups.
- Pour water, club soda, lemon-lime carbonated beverage, or desired punch recipe around fruits. (Leave some fruit sticking out.)
- Freeze for several hours, or until firm.
- To remove the ice ring from the pan, dip the bottom of the pan in warm water for a few seconds. Invert over a large plate to release the ring.
How To Serve This Delicious Spring Punch
I like to serve this punch in a crystal or clear glass pitcher or bowl because it has such a beautiful color to it. Normally I will add sliced lemons and limes to my pitcher after I incorporate the Ginger Ale and Sherbet.
Can Spring Berry Punch Be Made Ahead of Time?
Yes, you can absolutely make this delicious punch ahead of time! Since you already have to let the cranberry and lemon juice mixture chill in the fridge, you can simply extend the chill time overnight. This also allows the flavors to really marinate together before you add the Ginger Ale and Sherbet.
More Party Food Recipes You’ll Love…
- Best Ever Red Wine Sangria
- Ultimate Crock Pot Party Meatballs
- BEST Pigs in a Blanket
- Easy Beef and Cheddar Sliders
- Homemade Ranch Dip
Rate this recipe below and leave me a comment. I’d love to hear from you!
Sparkling Berry Punch
- 1 pint Cranberry Juice Cocktail
- 1.5 cups Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1 cup Sugar
- 56 ounces Chilled Ginger Ale – about 2 liter bottles of ginger ale
- 1 quart Raspberry Sherbet
- 1 Lemon or Lime – sliced for garnishes
- In a medium sized pitcher, combine cranberry juice, lemon juice, and sugar. Muddle and blend well until the sugar dissolves. Place in fridge and let chill for at least an hour until you're ready to serve.
- To serve, pour chilled punch mixture over ice ring and add chilled ginger ale then gently stir in sherbet. Garnish with lemon slices, serve, and enjoy!