This post may contain affiliate links.
Tender, succulent meatballs smothered in a sweet and spicy sauce is a crowd-pleasing recipe you can enjoy any time of year! Whether you serve these Crock Pot Party Meatballs as an appetizer on game day or the main dish on birthdays, this 5 ingredient recipe is sure to become a favorite with family and friends!
You may very well read this recipe and think to yourself, these ingredients simply cannot go well together… my response is to simply trust the process! It may seem like an odd combination of ingredients, but I promise these will be the BEST meatballs you’ll ever have!
This slow-cooked meatball sauce is tangy and sweet with the perfect spicy kick! All the ingredients in this recipe complement each other so well. The sweetness from the grape jelly combined with the spicy chili sauce and tangy pineapple come together to create an incredibly flavorful dish!
My favorite thing about this recipe is that the Crock Pot does all the work for you! With just 5 simple ingredients, 10 minutes of preparation, and the magic of the slow cooker, you can impress friends and family with this recipe in no time!
Make This Recipe For…
- Family Dinners
- Game Day and Tailgating
- Super Bowl Parties
- Block Parties and Cookouts and Barbeques
- Graduation Parties
- Birthday Celebrations
- Casual Entertaining
- Potlucks and Covered Dish Suppers
Ingredients Needed For This Easy Meatball Recipe
- Frozen Meatballs – use the brand of your preference.
- Chili Sauce – found in the condiment section in the grocery store.
- Grape Jelly
- Canned Pineapple Chunks
- Fresh Parsley – for garnish
PRO TIP: If you want to make this recipe extra special, I recommend using Homemade Meatballs. The day before you wish to make this recipe, prepare your meatballs and freeze them over night, then simply follow the recipe as stated.
How To Make The Ultimate Party Meatballs
With only five simple ingredients and the magic of the Crock Pot, you can serve the BEST meatballs as an appetizer, snack, or main dish!
- In a small bowl, whisk together chili sauce and grape jelly until texture is smooth.
- Place frozen meatballs in the bottom of the Crock Pot, then add in pineapple chunks on top. Pour sauce over the meatballs and pineapple chunks.
- Using a wooden spoon, gently stir to ensure that the sauce is fully coating all ingredients. Place lid on Crock Pot and cook on LOW for 3 hours. When cooking time is up, gently toss meatballs in sauce, then garnish with a sprinkle of fresh parsley.
Can You Use Homemade Meatballs For This Recipe?
Yes, you can absolutely use homemade meatballs, in fact, it’s encouraged. The important this is to use frozen meatballs, you can either buy them frozen from the store or you can make your own and freeze them.
Making meatballs in the oven is my preferred way of doing things, and here is my go-to Easy Homemade Meatball Recipe. This link for baked meatballs also includes directions on how to freeze them properly.
How To Serve This Recipe
Just like most recipes, how you serve this dish will depend on the crowd you are serving it to. If you’re making meatballs as a main dish for a smaller group of people, then I recommend serving them out of the Crock Pot with potatoes and a vegetable side dish.
These are my favorite side dishes to serve with this recipe as my main…
- Sweet Potato Casserole with Pecan Topping
- Strawberry Spinach Salad
- Easy Scalloped Potatoes
- Crispy Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts
If you’re serving this recipe for a party, game day, or any other celebration then I recommend serving them right out of the Crock Pot, leave it on the WARM setting. I like to put cute paper plates, napkins, forks, and cocktail toothpicks out right next to the Crock Pot so people can serve themselves.
More Party Food Recipes Like This…
- BEST Cream Cheese Sausage Balls
- Stuffed Party Mushrooms
- Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Easy Beef and Cheddar Sliders
- Pigs In A Blanket
Rate this recipe below and leave me a comment. I’d love to hear from you!
Ultimate Crock Pot Party Meatballs
- 3 pounds Frozen Meatballs
- 12 ounce Bottle of Chili Sauce
- 1.5 cups Grape Jelly
- 20 ounce Can of Pineapple Chunks – liquid drained
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Parsley – for garnish
- In a small bowl, mix together chili sauce and grape jelly until texture is smooth.
- Place all frozen meatballs into the bottom of Crock Pot and then add pineapple chunks on top. Pour sauce into Crock Pot and gently stir to coat all meatballs and pineapple.
- Cook on LOW for 3 hours. When gone, gently toss meatballs in sauce and sprinkle parsley on top for a garnish.