Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta
Whether you're feeding a crowd on game day, hosting a family get-together, or heading to a potluck, Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta is the recipe to serve!
- 16 ounces dry pasta (use a small cut pasta)
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 16 ounce jar Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 packet Ranch seasoning
- 2 cups shredded or chopped cooked chicken
- 8 strips cooked chopped bacon
- chopped parsley or chives for garnish
Cook pasta according to package direction in salted water. Drain the pasta and place it back into the pot. Immediately add the cream cheese and stir until melted.
To the pot, add in the Alfredo sauce, Ranch seasoning, and cheddar cheese. Stir to incorporate.
Fold in the chicken and bacon into the pasta mixture. Taste and season if necessary.
Spoon into a serving bowl and sprinkle on parsley or chives. Serve and enjoy!