Warm and creamy with a little hint of heat, this Cream Cheese Sausage Dip is absolutely irresistible. Whether you’re looking for a game-day snack or an appetizer for entertaining friends, this dip will have everyone begging you for the recipe!
My family tells me that they like all my recipes, but I can always tell which ones are their favorites. This dip right here is at the top of the all-time favorites list, and for good reason. It’s delicious!
Cream Cheese Sausage Dip is so flavor-packed, you’d never guess how easy it really is to make! One of the reasons I love this dip is because it’s so versatile; you can dress it up for a dinner party or serve it as a game-day snack and everyone will enjoy it.
This dip is also great for feeding a crowd, you can double or triple the recipe easily without having to worry about messing up any conversions. With just 3 simple ingredients and 25 minutes, you can serve a stress-free appetizer that requires almost no cleanup!
Ingredients Needed To Make Sausage Dip
- Ground Pork Sausage
- Rotel Tomatoes and Chilies
- Cream Cheese
How to Make Cream Cheese Sausage Dip
This dip is made in 2 incredibly simple steps… yes, that’s it!
- In a large skillet, brown your sausage and break it into smaller pieces.
- Add Cream Cheese and Rotel Chiles then stir until ingredients until fully combined and dip is heated through.
How to Serve Sausage Dip Using The Crock Pot
One of the best aspects of this recipe is that it’s terrific for feeding a crowd! If you are making a big batch of this dip, you can use any larger-sized Crock Pot, on the WARM setting, to serve at a potluck or large party. You can also use the smaller-sized Crock Pots for a smaller batch.
How To Make This Recipe In The Crock Pot
While you can make the Dip using your stovetop, you also easily make it in the Crock Pot. Dump your cooked sausage into the Crock Pot, set on LOW. Add the brick of Cream Cheese and Rotel Chilies. Check the cooker every 10 to 15 minutes, stirring the mixture as the Cream Cheese melts. Once the dip is fully combined, keep Crock Pot on WARM setting to serve.
How to Store Sausage Dip
If I had to guess, you probably won’t have leftovers. However, if you want to store your Dip it can be placed in an airtight container in the refrigerator and will keep for 4-6 days.
Can Cream Cheese Sausage Dip Be Made-Ahead?
Yes! You can absolutely make this recipe the night before you want to serve it. Follow all of the original directions, then place dip in an airtight container overnight.
When you’re ready to serve, heat the dip in a cast-iron skillet until heated through. You can also transfer your dip to the Crock Pot and turn it to the WARM setting. After about 20-30 minutes, your Cream Cheese Sausage Dip should be warmed up and ready to serve!
Rate this recipe below and leave me a comment. I’d love to hear from you!
Cream Cheese Sausage Dip
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 can Rotel Tomatoes and Chilies 10 oz can
- 1 lb Sausage your favorite brand
- Place a large skillet over a medium-high heat. Add sausage to the pan and begin to break into smaller pieces as the sausage browns. Once it is cooked, about 7-10 minutes, drain off any fat.
- Add Rotel Chilies and Cream Cheese into skillet and stir continuously until cheese has melted and ingredients have been fully combined and heated through.
- Remove from heat and transfer to serving dish. Serve warm with tortilla chips.