This post may contain affiliate links.
This creamy, dreamy Pumpkin Dip will steal the show at your next holiday party! It’s made with just a few simple ingredients with all the warm fall flavors you love.
Fall parties, good times around a fire pit, a Halloween party, or a family Thanksgiving dinner, this recipe is perfect for them all!
Autumn means it’s time for “all things pumpkin” and I agree. I love the warm flavors of pumpkin pie spice, and I’ve found one of the best, most creative ways to use it. With just a handful of ingredients, you can whip up this light, fluffy Pumpkin Dip in no time.
Make This Dip For…
- A Thanksgiving Appetizer
- Cookouts and Barbeques
- Halloween Parties
- An Appetizer or Dessert
- Feeding a Crowd
- Holiday Parties
Ingredients Needed To Make This Recipe
- Cream Cheese
- Pumpkin Purée – not pumpkin pie filling
- Whipped Topping
- Confectioners Sugar
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Cinnamon for the topping
PRO TIP: make sure the cream cheese is a room temperature for easy mixing.
How To Make Creamy Pumpkin Dip
This sweet, velvety dip comes together in just minutes in three simple steps.
- Whip the cream cheese until soft, then add all the whipped topping and continue mixing on a medium low speed until light and fluffy.
- Add all the remaining ingredients, except the cinnamon, and whip together until the mixture is combined.
- Spoon the Pumpkin Dip into a serving bowl, then sprinkle a dash of cinnamon on top. Serve with graham crackers, pretzels, or vanilla wafers. That’s it!
Items Needed For Making The Dip
A festive serving bowl is always fun when entertaining.
What To Serve With Creamy Pumpkin Dip
Now it’s time to get creative! Whether you choose something sweet, or savory, you’ll go back dip after dip for this yummy concoction. Here are some of my favorite things to serve with Creamy Pumpkin Dip:
- Graham Crackers
- Vanilla Wafers
- Vanilla Wafer Cookies
- Toasted Pecans
- Apple Slices
How To Store Leftovers
Any leftovers that you have can be stored in a sealed container, in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Creamy Pumpkin Dip
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 cup Whipped Topping
- 1 tablespoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 sprinkle cinnamon to go on top of the dip when you serve
- Using a hand mixer, or a stand mixer, whip the cream cheese until soft. Add all of the whipped topping and continue mixing on a medium low speed until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- Add all the remaining ingredients, except the cinnamon, and whip together until mixture is well combined.
- Transfer Pumpkin Dip to a serving bowl, then sprinkle a dash of cinnamon on top. Serve with graham crackers, pretzels, or vanilla wafers.